Games Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat for brawelers :)

2 posters

Go down

Combat for brawelers :) Empty Combat for brawelers :)

Post  ric_777 Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:02 am

Hi guys, as im all about punching stuff in the face i thought id best make sure of the skills available and get a good understanding of them.
Whilwind strike rules were a little complicated and was nuffed accordanly however ive looked it up and basicly what mike said about the amount of attacks depending on how many more that 2 dots of dexterity is corrects. each extra attack will get a minius to attack rolls that amout increaes by 1 for every additional attack. The thing is does not say is i get no deffece in the next turn as I was informed so basicly i get extra braul attackes for the turn but its not as good as i first thought as that was BROKEN lol

I also have precise strick that improces me targeting pasific areas in combat by minising the minus in the dice rolls by 1 so a head strike would be minus 3 but for me it would be miunus 2

iron skin - adds one point of extra armor for "BLUNT" attacks not nessasaraly just brewl attacks but things like hammers etc

deffence strike - when attacking in a turn i get minus 2 to any attack rolls buuuut get plus 2 for defence rools for the round of turns

Leathal strike - pay 1 will point of will power to turn bashing damage for attack to leathal damage but without the boost to dice rolls as per normal with will power. My only confustion wit hthis is would it carry on if i used it with whilwind strike for the addtional attacks? ie the first attack damage would be leathal damage and whilwind strike allows me a seconed attack but is that leathal or not?? dont mind ether way i just need to know now Smile

I may invest in some boxing type moves too WHY not lol

Any help or advice with combat char for braweling il happily help as i think i gota handle on it now thanks to mike Smile
ric_777
ric_777

Back to top Go down

Combat for brawelers :) Empty Re: Combat for brawelers :)

Post  Tyrax Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:29 pm

From what I can see via rules in WoD core and armoury lethal strike applies to every attack you spend a willpower on , for example in whirlwind strikes you spend a willpower and it makes that attack lethal but the next attack ( the -1 attack is not lethal unless you pay another willpower)

But as a group we can change this if wanted
Tyrax
Tyrax

Back to top Go down

Post  ric_777 Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:59 am

ahh coolies well i take ur jugement as pro so thats fine with me Smile
ric_777
ric_777

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down