Games Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side Quest

3 posters

Go down

Side Quest Empty Side Quest

Post  Sim Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:59 pm

I assume once we are out of the dungeon and have (potentially) been rewarded by the elves for stopping what was going on in the Dungeon, we are going to have a side quest with a different GM? I know a few people have been wanting to give this a go, and would give Mike a chance to get one of his characters involved.

If the above assumption is correct, who's GMing on Saturday?
Sim
Sim
Admin

https://gamesnight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Side Quest Empty Re: Side Quest

Post  Tyrax Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:36 am

If we have someone who wishes to DM a side quest then I would like to do the wrap up portion of the current dungeon as there is a potential story point you guys can miss otherwise. It would be cool to get one of my Chars in as I have always played DM (even though I love the position XD) .... the story we are currently doing does have an overbearing plot line just to let you guys know Smile (should you choose to persue the story , though I'm sure you guys will change the story as you have done recently XD ( player choice is a wonderfull thing lol) side quests and side plots are able to be used without much interference with the main plot I would imagine. I would like NPCs from the current story to be left apart to help continuity but its up to the group in the end Smile
Tyrax
Tyrax

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrax Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:40 am

Either that or the DM can ask me about said NPC but you risk spoiling the plot for yourself :p
Tyrax
Tyrax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:01 am

Tbh the main plot is your puppy. I think we'd rather leave that story and its components to you! I really dont mind what happens next, I was just going by you saying now would be a good time for a side quest and martin wanting to do this mortal kombat thing. The fighting arena of doom could give us a lot of injuries we are not in a position to heal so... I dont mind! Also knowing we would end up in a fighting arena kinda ruins the obscurity we are currently getting from you!
Sim
Sim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrax Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:36 am

The fighting arena thing is amusing cuz I was thinking of having a gladitorial arena at one point before my plot emerged in mah brain but now I don't need to so that means someone was reading my mind!
Tyrax
Tyrax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:40 am

I know exactly what I'm going to be doing, and Im not going to be telling anyone! Bwahahahaha!!!!!
Sim
Sim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrax Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:12 am

well my plot will sadly not include a gladitorial area as it doesnt fit in the plot.......unless you guys decide to go to one and become gladiators to raise money or what ever .... or get slaves and become a gladiator lanista.. then i would have to put one it XD

as always player choice and player actions having consequences are above everything else. it makes the world feel more alive, like your chars have an effect.
Tyrax
Tyrax

Back to top Go down

Post  ace_skoot Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:04 pm

well my budokai tournament scernario is quite far along in the planning stages, it should be pretty unique and quite different to what we done before I'm going to make a thread to get you guys feedback on how 1 on 1 vs rules.

without spoiling to much i'm trying to make it quite light hearted and very side questy, with oppitunity for people to get some new equipment (if you choose too)

I'vr also accounted for the fact not everyone might want to compete and optional sub plots (if you find them!) going on around the arena (though there is no reason you can't do both between rounds!

It will be slighty more controlled environment that were used too, but should leave plenty of freedom within the parametres

I'm quite excited though nervous about the prospect of GM'ing Smile
ace_skoot
ace_skoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down